History

The Belvedere Tennis Club was founded in 1957 by residents of the area who sought to provide members and their families with a club that offered great tennis and facilities for adults and children. The founding members envisioned both adult and family oriented facilities and social events that would foster individual and family friendships over the years.

 

The Belvedere Tennis Club has evolved to become a vital part of the local community and continues to provide both competitive and recreational tennis in an environment of friendship and decorum.

 

Copyright © 2017 Belvedere Tennis Club • 700 Tiburon Boulevard • Tiburon, CA 94920